Friday, March 13, 2020

The Pinoy Shutterbug: Moon Edition 1

One of my favourite subjects is the moon.  We had a SUPERMOON the other night but I was not able to capture it.  Fortunately, tonight the moon is still big and bright.  So, I took some shots with my Samsung NX2000 with the 50-200 OIS telephoto lens.


There was no post-processing done on the photo.  It's raw and unfiltered.  The original format was in SRW format and the format that it was exported to was JPG.  It was shot with the following configuration: ISO200, f/11, 1/125 sec, and 200 mm.

When I was browsing my photo collection in my Mac's Photos, I found another moon shot I did last year in June.  Similar to the one above, the photo below is also raw and unfiltered.  This one is shot with the following configuration:  ISO200, f/8, 1/250 sec, and 200 mm.


Guys, what do you think of my moon pictures?  Comment down below and let me know what else I can improve on in capturing this magnificent heavenly body.  Until next time. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment