Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Work in Progress: Best Version of Ourselves

Little by little, day by day, if we strive to better ourselves, sooner or later we become the best versions of ourselves.  We start off with our everyday look.  As for me, when I go to work, I make sure to present myself as my "real self".  I would wear the clothes I like, in the colours that I like, and of course with the accessories I like.  I have to be completely comfortable with my ensemble.  Here is an example of how I normally look when I go to the office.  Our office does not impose strict rules on our attire as long as it is decent even if it was casual.



For my OOTD yesterday, I wore my Pedro beige leather monk shoes matched with my Esprit textured leather belt with green weave accents to match the colour of my shirt and pants.  You see I am going for a monochromatic look.  The Guess button down shirt is matched with my olive green Maldita trousers.  For a pop of colour, I used my blue Piquadro leather brief case.

I suppose the look's okay.  It did get me through the day.  xoxo

Note:  I took the selfie with my Huawei Mate20 Pro smartphone.  The Leica optics is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment