Wednesday, July 25, 2012

5 Things I Love About You - The Video


Videos are so much fun!  I was toying for the longest time the idea of creating a video.  I wasn't really sure how to go about it.  So, I decided to take it a bit slow and come up first with a simple (but elegant) video presentation of my "5 Things I Love About You" blog post.  It is some sort of a slideshow presentation with nice effects accompanied by music.  Oh, I hope I get the hang of creating cool videos.  Anyway, I hope you like this one.

Here's how I accomplished my first video:  I used Apple's Keynote from iWorks to create the presentation slides, and recorded the whole presentation with an original music.  I then exported the recording to Quicktime video.  I converted the exported Quicktime video (.mov) to an mp4 format using the Miro Video Converter.  Voila!, my first ever video.

The original music is entitled "Smooth Theme" by teru featuring furkosbot.
(http://ccmixter.org/files/teru/16406 is licensed under a Creative Commons license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/)

Let me know what you think of this video.  I would highly appreciate your comments.  Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment