Monday, April 23, 2012

Live Everyday.

What's for breakfast?  A slice of heaven and a cup of delight.  It's my all time favorite green tea chocolate cake with my new favorite beverage, the custom caffe lungo.  I love every bite and sip.

Well, this is quite seldom.  The truth is, lately I have been skipping breakfast.  I usually work late in front of the computer and often wake up very late.  This breakfast therefore, for me is something spectacular.  I keep reminding myself that I need to change my habits.   Mental note: "I need to change".   I have to take care of myself and I have to experience living a life.  I chuckle...  But this is quite serious.

Treating oneself with one's favorite food is engaging in a meaningful life.  Incredulous?  Simple as it may sound but appreciating oneself and the things you can afford is essential for the mind, body, and soul.  You commit to the present and feel happy about it!  Gratitude is food that lasts forever...


In our fast-paced lives, we tend to neglect or take for granted a lot of things.  STOP!  Live everyday as if it's your last.  Live everyday and appreciate each moment.  Live everyday for yourself and if possible for others.  Experience the now.  Live everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment