Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Superpowers...

Hello world!  Hi blog buddies!...  In case you are wondering, I don't have any superpowers.  I might have one (you think) but I haven't discovered it yet.

In the recent news, there's this small child from Antique, Philippines that is said to have "pyrokinesis".  Objects start burning after the 3-year old girl mentions the word "sunog" (fire).  There were no videos that would prove the child's ability.  Footages only show objects that are already on fire, like a piece of clothing, a piece of biscuit, or the church's billboard during the child's baptismal.  Scientists say that this is impossible. Well, I sure would like  to see the results of their investigations with the kid.  Although, a small child subjected to experiments would be traumatic I suppose.  But I do hope they could get to the bottom of this.

I sure would like to have "temporal stasis".  Freezing time would be cool.  Consequently, manipulating or controlling time-space continuum would be awesome just like that Japanese guy from the tv series Heroes.

How about you?  What superpowers would you like to have?  Complete this sentence.  My superpowers are...

No comments:

Post a Comment