Saturday, September 4, 2021

10th Year of the Blog: A New Leaf is Now Unfolding

10 years.  1 decade.  Can you believe it?  This year, 2021, marks the blog's 10th anniversary.  Congratulations self!

When I wrote the first blog entry on March of 2011, there wasn't any grand reason nor a significant goal for that matter.  All I wanted was some sort of a journal that could inspire others in living their truths in the middle of the hurried and chaotic things happening around us.  Heck, the first blog post wasn't even interesting.

Then just like any journal that you start when you make your new year's resolution, there is the Day 1 entry and nothing followed after that.  I can't stop laughing when I checked the second blog post.  It was on March of 2012.  It is exactly a year later after the first blog post in March of 2011!  Isn't that incredible?

HERE WE ARE NOW.

After ten years, here we are now.  It is still a "small" blog.  With only about 261K views of its 184 blog posts for over 10 years.  The blog has not reached the audience and views I hoped for.  I still believe though that the key is consistency which I obviously did not have for the past 10 years.

I promise to change and share with you my life on a daily basis.  And I hope you would support me.  If I did not have that grand reason or significant goal before, now it's different.  I hope for the blog to become big, reach a much bigger audience, and be that source of real, lasting inspiration as this is a course on life.  I know that together we can learn from each other.

Now, I should truly fulfil the blog's slogan.  I would like to intimate for you to embody the essence of the blog.  That is, to:

REFLECT ON YOUR LIFE THROUGH ANOTHER MAN'S EYES.

If you have something on your mind you wished to do but for some reason hasn't gone around to doing it... just do it!  Don't mind your other self telling you that you can't do it or you don't have the resources to do it;  or someone telling you it isn't just for you... the hell with it!  Make your dreams come true.

YOU CAN MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

And now I am going to do it.  I am doing it.  This is the start.  Watch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment