Wednesday, February 24, 2021

A Good Start


I just would like to mark this day, 24 February 2021, Wednesday, as a special day.  You know why?

I have been putting off buying a new iPad because I still have my iPad Mini.  The iPad Mini is a really an old model.  So, I finally decided to buy an iPad Air (4th Generation) Wi-Fi today.  I shall be using this for writing my blog posts which is what I am doing right now.  Also, I hope to maintain with this my on-line shops that I have recently put up in eBay and Carousell.  I needed to be mobile and at the same time have all of the tools available to me like I was in front of my desktop computer.  iPad Air truly fits the bill.  I hope I can maximize the potential of this investment which has set me back for 35 thousand Pesos.

Above is the front cover of the box and the artwork is quite cool.  Cheers to a great somewhat of a beginning! 👌🏼

Just so you know, I bought the iPad from PowerMac Center in SM Aura Premier Mall in Taguig City.  What about you, have you been planning to buy a new one or upgrade your worn out gadget?  What gadget would this be?  And why have you been putting off in buying it?  Let me know and put your comments down below.  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment