Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hep, hep, hooray! 100th Post of Lifestyle Check 101. Thank you.


Hollywood TV shows always celebrate their 100th episode.  As to why, your guess is good as mine.  In line with such tradition (well, happy occasions are always auspicious), here is my celebratory post - my actual 100th blog post.  I just want to say THANK YOU to all of my readers and followers (no matter how few, LOL).

Remember, Lifestyle Check 101 is a course on lifeReflect on your life through another man's eyes.  This blog aims to provide you snippets of reality through (hopefully) entertaining and informative posts.  I also hope that in the course of my blogging, readers would be able to glean inspiration and happiness.

Here's three cheers for Lifestyle Check 101!  Hep, hep, hooray!  Hep, hep, hooray!  Hep, hep, hooray!

Again, thank you!

P.S.  "A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities."  You can dream, and you have all the power inside you to make that dream into a reality!  Dream, and dream BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment