Sunday, June 24, 2012

Abercrombie & Fitch Male Models and Call Me Maybe. Yum!



I just wanna call Carly Rae Jepsen and tell her:  "Hey, it's all your fault.  I now have this LSS crap.".  It's good to unwind on weekends - relax and mellow down.  But this song keeps on bugging me.  Darn this "last song syndrome".  (Is it really a term?)  CALL ME MAYBE would not allow me to relax.  My body wants to move on its own like it's being electrocuted, and vicariously move to the song's catchy rhythm.

Think about it.  If you are to mix this song with Abercrombie & Fitch eye candies with all those hard ripped abs and hard bodies, and with London and New York backdrops,  what do you have?  Answer: the gayest thing ever!  Just kidding.  You'll have a "dancing moment".  It's like you wanna get up, move your feet to the rhythm of Call Me Maybe, and bob your head like you're in the Slumdog Millionaire end credit production number with gorgeous male models instead of Indian backup dancers.  Can you imagine it?

Seriously, for months now, Jepsen's Call Me Maybe has hundreds of parodies on YouTube and I haven't gotten tired of it.  It'll pass soon, I know, but this Abercrombie & Fitch YouTube video not only made the song good for the ears but also good for the eyes.  YUM!  Watch this video to know what I am talking about.


So did you like it?   Have you got other videos of this hit song?  Why not link it here?


1 comment: